CIIM is a full-service digital marketing Institute on the leading edge of internet communications and marketing techniques. Our name, CIIM, means “Chandigarh Institute of Internet Marketing”, and we partner with our clients to help them succeed with our proven digital marketing strategies. The success our clients have attained has allowed us to become one of the top marketing companies in the country.
While we are very passionate about helping our clients grow their businesses, we’re also committed to giving back and helping develop the next generation of business leaders. To meet that commitment, CIIM is offering an annual INR 20,000 scholarship to one INDIA undergrad in marketing, business, advertising, or related fields – and that undergrad could be you.
So, what is it you need to do? Be creative! We’re asking you to write an essay (yeah, we know, another essay, but you want to be a communicator after all) to show us what you’ve got.
Check out the details below and get in on a chance to let CIIM help fuel your dreams and propel you toward your future.
To be eligible, applicant must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and submit a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “Digital Marketing Scholarship”. Student must be a INDIA undergraduate seeking a degree in marketing, business, advertising, or related field.
The essay must answer the following: We’ve seen marketing evolve from traditional print and tv/radio ads, to a digital world full of social media pages and mobile-friendly websites. What do you think might be the next innovative approach in marketing for businesses?
- Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Terms and Conditions (CIIM)
- The Digital Marketing Scholarship award will be submitted directly to the educational institution that matches the student’s primary .edu email address. The funds must only be spent on tuition, fees, books and supplies required for the students’ classes.
- Enrollment and qualifications will be verified after the winner is selected.
- Socius will withhold the award for any applicant who no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- CIIM.IN reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.