What is PPC?
PPC or Pay Per Click is one of the tools you can use to promote a business in the online World. The PPC Model works in a very simple way and this is why it is so popular. In short, you run your ads and how much you will pay depends on how many people clicked on your ad. – benefits of PPC.
The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keywords.
Quality score / CTR
Google looks at how relevant and useful your ad is to the searcher and the search terms they’ve used. It also looks at how many clicks your ad has received previously, also known as its click-through rate (CTR) and how relevant your landing page is.
For instance if the searcher types ‘Nike Air Max’ and your advert appears saying “buy Nike Air Max here”, once the ad is clicked this needs to lead the searcher directly to a page featuring Nike Air Max trainers. If it just goes to your generic homepage, it’s not good enough.
The higher your quality score, the better. In fact even if your maximum bid is less than a rival bidder, you still may appear above their ad if your quality score is better.
Bidding / CPC / CPM
PPC Bidding You pay Google AdWords each time your ad is clicked. The price you’re willing to pay for each click is called cost-per-click (CPC).
You can pick a maximum bid amount, and if you choose the automatic option, Google chooses the bid amount for you within your budget, and theoretically brings you the most clicks possible within that budget.
There is also another less common option called cost-per-impression (CPM). This is where you pay the search engine for every 1,000 times your ad appears on the SERP. The user doesn’t have to click-through.
The basic formula of calculating PPC is:
Pay per click ($) = Advertising cost ($) ÷ Number of ad clicks
Benefits of PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Quick Actions – PPC gives immense traffic, quick results, and more hype branding in a short span of time.
- Negligible Initial Investment – Search engines do not charge fees to insert a PPC ad or to set up an account. The user pays only when someone actually clicks on his ad.
- Business Gets Noticed Globally – A business can get global recognition, even if it has a small local setup.
- Instant Results – As compared to SEO methods, PPC ads can deliver faster response, if quality ads are posted.
1) Basic Pay Per Click (PPC) Tutorials
- What is Pay per Click?
- What is Google Adwords?
- What is Quality Score?
- What is Cost Per Click?
- What is Cost Per Action Bidding?
- Adwords ad status means
- How keywords work?
- What is Keyword bidding?
- What is negative keywords?
- What is keyword matching options?
- What is Broad match keywords?
- What is Broad match modifier keywords?
- What is Phrase match Keywords?
- What is Exact match Keywords?
- What is Negative match Keywords?
- Keywords Research Tips 2017
2) Professional Pay Per Click Tutorials
- How to Create an AdWords account?
- Create an AdWords campaign?
- How to Create ad group?
- What is Ad Rank?
- How to check Quality Score?
- What is Segment?
- What is Ad relevance?
- Google Ad formats
- What is Actual cost-per-click?
- What is Conversion rate?
- How to Set up Conversion Optimizer?
- How to show ad on first page?
- How to Improve your ad quality?
- How AdWords account structured?
- How to use Display Planner?
3) Google Adwords Video Ads
- How Show ad on YouTube?
- How to Create video ads?
- Adwords Video ad formats
- Create a video ad with the Ad gallery
- How to optimizing your video campaign?
4) Google Adwords ReMarketing
- How remarketing works?
- How the remarketing tag works
- How to Add remarketing code?
- How to create remarketing campaign?
- Add remarketing lists to ad groups
- How to create a remarketing list?
- How to create templates for remarketing lists?
- How to add remarketing tag to mobile app?
- Top 20 strategies for better remarketing
5) Advanced Pay Per Click Tutorials
- How to Improve ad quality?
- How to use Search terms report?
- How to create adwords schedule reports?
- How to show ads on Google Maps?
- How to add location extensions?
- How language targeting works?
- How to Target ads to geographic locations?
- How to Ad rotation works?
- Google Dynamic Search Ads
- How to create Dynamic Search Ads?
- How to Optimizing Dynamic Search Ads campaign?
- How to use dynamic tracking URLs?
- How to Use Google Analytics tracking code?
- Create a custom combination list
- How to join Google Partners?
- How to Create UTM Code & Its Benefits?
- Best ways to Writing a Killer PPC Ad Copy
6) Adwords (PPC) Formula’s
7) Adwords Account / Ads Issues:
8) Google Adwords PLA Ads
9) Adwords Payment / Billing
- How to Submit Adwords billing Details?
- Adwords Available payment methods
- How to add valid proof of payment in adwords
- Banks supported by Adwords
- How to add credit card on Adwords?
- What is consolidated billing?
10) Google Adwords Updates
11) Pay per Click Interview Questions
12) PPC (Pay Per Click) Training Course
13) SEO / Landing Page Tutorials: