Banks supported by Adwords
|Bank name||Account type supported|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Retail|
|Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Retail and corporate|
|Central Bank of India||Retail|
|Citibank – Net Banking||Retail and corporate|
|City Union Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Corporation Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Deutsche Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Development Credit Bank||Retail|
|Federal Bank||Retail and corporate|
|HDFC Bank||Retail and corporate|
|ICICI Bank||Retail and corporate|
|ING Vysya Bank||Retail|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Retail and corporate|
|IndusInd Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Karnataka Bank Ltd||Retail|
|Karur Vysya Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Kotak Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Retail and corporate|
|South Indian Bank||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Mysore||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Patiala||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Travancore||Retail and corporate|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||Retail|
|Union Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|United Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|Vijaya Bank||Retail and corporate|
The security of your online bank transfer is ensured in two ways:
- You’ll sign in to your online bank account with a username and password.
- Your order is processed via a secure server provided by TimesofMoney.
If you make a payment via HDFC and IDBI bank, please enable Secure Access. If Secure Access isn’t enabled you’ll get a transaction failure. Visit the HDFC bank website to learn how to enable secure access .
Make a payment
You can do this at any time. Just make sure that you’ve added NetBanking to your account as one of your payment methods. To do that, sign in to your AdWords account, click the gear icon and choose Billing, and then click theMake a payment button. Click the link below to see steps for making a payment:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at http://adwords.google.com/select/ .
- Click the gear icon and choose Billing.
- Click Make a payment.
- Enter the amount you’d like to pay in the available field. The minimum manual payment amount is 500 INR.
- Click Go.
- A window will pop up that directs to the TimesofMoney site. Choose your bank name from the drop-down menu and click Submit.
- You’ll be directed to your bank’s website and will need to follow the instructions on your bank’s website to make a payment.
Be sure to make another payment before your manual payment is exhausted. We’ll send you an email when 30% of your funds are left, to help you make sure your ads keep running.