What should i do after MBA?
Why MBA’s should start thinking Digital ?
The Indian online advertising market is a 4283+ crore market at present which equals to 12% of the total ad spends. On the other hand, traditional marketing mediums such as print and other media are on the decline. All these studies indicate that India will have 2.7 lakhs digital professionals manning the industry by 2016-17.
Now question is why digital marketing is an exciting industry to jump in. There are three prominent reasons (however, there are many) that are
- India’s internet population has crossed 200 million mark this year in October, and all set to overtake US by June 2014 at current rate, making it second biggest Internet population in the world after China.
- The Internet’s contribution to India’s economy will grow from US$ 30 billion in 2012 to US$ 100 billion in 2015.
- Career in digital marketing offers – creativity, decent remunerations and rewards, better career prospects, higher growth, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Yes, digital marketing has arrived, and in bigger shape in India. With increasing Internet penetration and population, Internet in India is creating different kinds of job opportunities (jobs mainly in digital marketing).
Before we start, let us understand the definition and scope of Digital Marketing.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing definition – Using digital channels (such as blog, website, search engine, social media, email, mobile etc.) to apply various forms of online marketing processes and functions (such as search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, online branding, content marketing, viral marketing, video marketing, email marketing, and mobile marketing etc. ) to market and promote.
Scope of the Digital Marketing
Today, no marketing plan or strategy is complete without digital strategy. Almost all industries have been using digital marketing to build brand, generate leads or sell. Just do a simple Google about any company or brand, most probably you’ll find them online, and their real time digital strategy in it’s full vigor.
Advanced digital marketing Training for professionals, Entrepreneurs & job seekers
CIIM in Chandigarh has the best professional education programmes to carry every phase of your marketing career. Our search engine optimization SEO training in Chandigarh planned to offer training to both practiced as well as novice individuals.
Such huge numbers also indicate the requirement of digitally trained professionals in the coming years. Therefore, at CIIM, we want to support this growth by training fresher MBAs to re-train or up-skill in an industry that is growing fast and requires qualified candidates.
By having a specialization in digital marketing, your employability rate increases substantially. However, for better career advancement in ever evolving digital marketing industry, it’s important to understand all aspects of digital marketing, and stay updated with new trends, changes, and news.
Here’s a list of specializations:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Strategy and Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Pay Per Click
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- User Experience
- Video Marketing
There are many other fields in digital marketing, you can search and choose, and hone your skills in it.
Eligibility and Skills Requirements
If you’ve made up your mind to build career in digital marketing, it’s important that you’ve some foundational skills and knowledge, otherwise you will reach nowhere.
Course Content : Certified Digital Marketing
Duration : 60 Days
Certified Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google AdSense and Affiliate Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Google Analytics In-depth
Professional SEO Expert (Training Program):
- Keyword Research and analysis
- Search engine Optimization of the website
- Dynamic Optimization of the website
- Basics of SEO friendly website design
- Website architecture analysis
- Search Engine Submissions
- Google Algorithms – Panda & Panguin
- Directory Submissions on Web
- Advanced Link Building and concept of Link Popularity
- Posting on Forums, Blogs, Guestbooks and Free classifieds
- Competitor Analysis
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)
- Google Sandbox Effect
- Search Engine Spam
- Webmaster & Google Analytics
- Optimizing For Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Google PPC Adwords, Adds Companign
Social Media Marketing Course in Chandigarh
In addition to the Professional SEO Experts Course we also take the following subject in the advanced internet marketing training program
- Social media, social networking, and social media marketing defined
- Blogging and micro blogging
- Social networking
- Video sharing
- Social shopping and opinions
- Social events & Wikis
- Social news and social bookmarking
- Social media strategy
Understanding the concepts of:
- Search engine optimization
- Cost per click, cost per view
- Mobile marketing
- Mobile website,
- mobile apps
- Search engine marketing
- Social media
- E-mail marketing
- Video marketing
- Organic and inorganic search engine
- Google algorithms
- Google web master guidelines
- Meta tags
- Ad sense
- display ads
- Pay per click
- Affiliate marketing
- Ad center
- Click through rate
- Google insights
- Location based apps., marketing
- Diff. Between mob and desktop website
- Revenue model of a free app
- Touch screen density for an app.
- Webmaster guidelines
More information please contact us: 9915337448 or email@example.com