When to use Facebook Ads? Best Tips
When to use Facebook Ads? – Facebook and facebook ads are also a sales channel but that’s not their strongest area. They are more suitable for brand awareness, spreading the world, winning the social proof game, networking and connecting with your audience.
When you login to Facebook, your primary concern is not to find something to buy or to search for information but to see what your friends are doing, read news and interact with them.
The fact that facebook will show a bunch of ads in your timeline, that does not mean that it is something you want, even though sometimes you may find it interesting and like it.
If you are a startup, small business owner, publisher, event organiser, non-profit organization and want to quickly spread the word or build an audience, facebook ads is the place to start.
Main advantages of Facebook Ads
- You can use text, images and videos for your ads
- You can target people based on their interests and demographic characteristics
- You can do retargeting and connect with people that visited your website from facebook or lookalike audience.
- It’s a great marketing tool especially when it comes to raising awareness.
- You can use facebook ads to get ‘likes’ for your business page, visits to your website or sales.
- There are a number of ways to define how you want to be priced for your campaigns.
- You can do A/B testings by trying different campaigns and creatives for your ad