Chandigarh School of Internet Marketing
CIIM- Chandigarh Institute of Internet Marketing. Digital Marketing Training Courses This course covers Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Google Adwords | Social Media Marketing | Mobile Marketing | Google Analytics.
Flexible Weekend, Weekday & Evening classes in Chandigarh.
Table of Contents
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
The world is now online. This has made digital marketing channels and social media the most widespread, interactive and essential of all modern marketing tools. Any effective marketing campaign will include them in its strategy.
As the name suggests, digital marketing can be termed as or defined as an approach, a strategy, or a branding and marketing exercise using digital platforms. Digital Marketing is the promotion of your brand, product or service online.
It is believed that Digital Marketing is now the most important part of the marketing mix. It has grown rapidly in the past few years as more and more businesses are realizing the importance of a good online presence.
Digital Marketing includes many advertising channels including SEO, email marketing, social Media marketing, pay per click advertising , Google Adwords, mobile marketing.
WHO SHOULD DO THE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE?
- Students seeking for an attractive career in Marketing
- Entrepreneurs to enhance the business visibility and sales.
- Working professionals from advertising , marketing, information technology, sales, or business development who wants to specialize in Digital Marketing
CAREER BENEFITS AND JOBS IN DIGITAL MARKETING
- Digital marketing is likely to create 1.5 lakh jobs within next 2 yrs and there is huge shortage of specialised professionals. Digital Marketing is here to stay and everyone wants to be a part of its future.
- You can work as Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager,SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive, Social Media , Email Marketing, Web Analytics etc, work as a Freelancer or support your own business. One must know all about all the Digital Marketing techniques because SEO, SEM, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing are interrelated.
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING CURRICULUM
|Introduction To Digital Marketing: Planning Digital Marketing Campaigns, Website Palnning and Development, Essentials of a website
|Google Analytics: Fundamentals of Google analytics, Monitoring bounce rate, tracking conversions, Monitoring traffic sources, Monitoring visitors behavior, Measuring and Monitoring metrics, Setting up Dashboards
|Day 3 & 4
|Search Engine Optimization: SEO Strategy, Keyword Research, Tools to find keywords (paid & free), Google adwords, Planning SEO of a website, setting-up SEO process, Content Marketing, On page & Off page optimization, Seo Webmaster Tool, Mobile SEO
|Day 5 & 6
|Search Engine Marketing(SEM) Framework: Online advertising & Ad Networks, Creation of Search Campaigns, Writing Compelling Ad Copies , Creation of Effective Campaigns and Ad groups, Digital Display Campaigning, Tracking & measuring ROI of online advertising, Optimizing Ad Performance, Strategy of allocate funds to various online advertising platforms
|Day 7 & 8
|Strategy of Social Media Marketing: Defining the communication strategy, Setting up brand presence, Social Listening, Engaging with followers, Enagement on Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn/ Google+ , Understanding Social Media ROI
|Day 9 & 10
|“Framework of Email Marketing & Going mobile: Essentials of Writing a good email, Using Opt-in, Segmentation of subscribers, Scheduling sending frequency, Blacklisting,Email Service Provider, Split testing and A/B testing of campaign, Monitoring Email Campaign, Post Campaign Strategies, Going mobile & Competitor Benchmarking, Affiliate/Ecommerce Marketing”
|Lead Management: Setting up a lead management system,what are Landing Pages, Conversion Rate Optimization, What is Lead Generation, Growth Hacking, Nurturing the leads Growth
|Live Project: Apply all the learning’s of the course on one of the assigned websites and create a future Actionable Plan
Contact For more details – 09915337448