Jeff Bezos Success Story – Jeff Bezos has become a household name now, and why shouldn’t it be when the man blessed with extraordinary business acumen is hard to displace from the #1 spot on the world’s richest men list – a feat which achieved though only briefly.
Be it E-commerce, online video and audio streaming, newspaper printing or space exploration,
there is hardly any niche that Jeff Bezos has missed. In this success story post, we will take a good look at the journey of Jeff Bezos and the hard work and effort he put in to reach the pinnacle of success.
Table of Contents:
- Jeff Bezos’s Early Life & Family Background
- Professional Beginnings
- Laying the Foundation of Amazon
- Amazon Kindle E-reader & Fire
- Venturing into the world of drones
- Acquiring Whole Foods Grocery Chain
- Acquiring The Washington Post
- Venturing into Spaceflight niche
- Setting up Earth Fund
- Bezos Day One Fund
- Quitting the position of Amazon’s CEO
- Jeff Bezos’s Personal Life
- The Bottom Line
Jeff Bezos’s Early Life & Family Background
Born to a teenage mother on 12th January 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Jeff Bezos got his last name from his step father Mike Bezos- a Cuban immigrant. His mother Jacklyn Gise was only 17 years old when Bezos was born; his biological father Ted Jorgensen too was just 19 years old then.