A valid proof of payment follows these guidelines:
- It can be a scanned copy of your receipt or a screenshot of your bank’s online statement.
- It must be in an uneditable format, such as .jpg, .gif, or .png.
- It must include the following information:
- The date the transfer was made. If possible, show all transactions for five days before and after the payment.
- The amount and currency of the payment.
- The beneficiary of the funds (Google AdWords).
- The name of the remitting bank.
- For your security, please black out any sensitive information on your bank or credit card statement, particularly your entire bank account number or the middle eight digits of your credit card number.