App Store SEO Training / Course – CIIM – Provide the best APP Store SEO course with 100% practical training & live projects assignments. We trained the students for Companies. ASO is relatively a newer concept than SEO. ASO (App Store Optimization) evolves after the popularity of smartphones.
ASO stands for App Store Optimisation
You optimize your app to get ranked for relevant searches in the app market.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation
You optimize your web-page to get ranked for relevant searches in the search engine.
What About Apps?
Apps are a big business. Really big. App sales are a $25 billion industry. This doesn’t account for the broader revenue generated by other industries that are part of the app economy. estimates that the global app economy will be soaring at $143 billion by 2016. With growth rates at or exceeding 30%, the app industry is one hot area right now.
Contact Us: 9915337448
So, what is ASO?
ASO is the process of optimizing mobile apps to rank higher in an app store’s search results. The higher your app ranks in an app store’s search results, the more visible it is to potential customers. That increased visibility tends to translate into more traffic to your app’s page in the app store.
The goal of ASO is to drive more traffic to your app’s page in the app store, so searchers can take a specific action: downloading your app.
ASO means Appstore Search Optimization. It’s similar to SEO, the difference between them it’s SEO is for websites and ASO is for App Stores like Google Play or Apple AppStore.
Using ASO can bring people attention to your app inside Google Play or Apple AppStore. This is very importathing for indie mobile developers, since ASO it’s free, it will only take time to create a good ASO technique for your app.
Watch out, Google Play and Apple AppStore has some differences when ASO works.
Apple AppStore have a keyword text field that you can use to put words that you think it can be important for yuor app, when someone write in AppStore a word that you have in this field, your app will be show as a result, but think better what keywords you will use.
For example, the word ‘game’ is heavily used for all games in AppStore, if you use such a word probably your app will not be showed because exist many other apps that use the same keyword.
Number of downloads, app reviews and star ratings counts a lot for your app Ranking, high rank means priority in app results, this is valid for every app store.
Google don’t have a keyword text field, Google will use your th words in your app description, it means that everything you write about your app can be used to generate results in search.
Another important thing is your App Title and Company name, both of them have high weight in search results.
Also, the ASO process requires a crucial understanding of your target customer base, including the keywords your potential customers are using to find apps similar to yours. When you learn more about which keywords are being used, you will have a better understanding of the language of your potential customers – a crucial piece of any marketing plan – and you can home in on your keyword choices.
How Important is App Store Optimization?
First, let me drive one important point home: ASO is really important.
Why? It’s not only because apps are big biz, but because customers are searchingfor those apps. Apptentive reports that 63% (iOS) of app customers report browsing in the app store to discover new apps.
What are the mechanics of ASO?
Let’s start by breaking down the various components that can affect your ASO:
- Title – The keyword placed in the title should be the one with the heaviest search traffic. Spend time researching which keyword that is, because changing your title often to include different keywords can be detrimental. As your app begins to rank higher and gain more reviews, news of your app will begin to spread by word of mouth. Changing the title can make it difficult for word to spread about your app.
- Keywords – To improve your search rankings, you need to know which keywords are relevant and used most often by your target audience. It is helpful to monitor competitors in order to realize how you compare week to week.
In addition to being the most important factors for ASO, the fact that the title and keywords can be modified easily means that you can regularly optimize them.
- Total # of Downloads – Your number of downloads are extremely important to ASO, but you don’t have complete control over them.
- Ratings and Reviews – Also important and difficult to control. However, there are ways to incentivize happy users to rate and review.
Let’s Talk About Keywords in the Title: Worth It?
With a sampling of keywords, they looked at the top 25 ranking positions and calculated what percentage of apps had the keyword in the title vs. those that did not. This provided a total aggregate score for the apps with the keyword in the title and the apps without the keyword in the title.
Apple Store SEO Optimization
If you have launched an app for ios app store, getting your app found on the store is perhaps the biggest challenge for you, as it is the biggest challenge for a huge number of app developers. Over 1.2 million apps are there on ios app store and competition is unbelievably very high that makes most of the app developers profusely sweating, nevertheless, they find this difficult to accomplish their aspiration with which they launched their app.
Despite such a big competition in the market, interestingly, the number of apps is increasingly going up day by day. In order to cope with this fierce competition successfully, app developers with adequate funds are taking help of advanced advertising means to reach their target audience, and most of the small app developers are just looking at them disappointedly. We have used here the word “most of” and not “all.” – do you know why?
This is because some of them are presenting a strong challenge before their big rivals with their small resources. Again, your curiosity level is very high and you want to know how they are doing this? They are able to do this with ios app store optimization service.
What Is ios App Store Optimization Service?
It is an advanced version of search engine optimization service designed to help app developers to take their app to their target audience. Search engine optimization is the service that helps a website procure better visibility in free desktop and mobile search results, while ios app store optimization service helps an app to get high ranking in app search results.
Keywords have a huge importance in ASO (App Store Optimization). Indeed, whether on your title and/or keywords field for iOS apps and on your title and/or description for Google Play apps, keywords have a strong impact in the App Store algorithm. Therefore, they need to be wisely chosen in order to give your app the maximum visibility and the chances of getting found.
ASO has become one of the most important in optimizing apps as number of users are increasing in downloading new applications in the market of smartphones and tablets.
- Various Search Engines
- App Store Rankings
- App Name
- App Keywords
- App Descriptions
- App Icon
- Categories and Subcategories
- App Marketing: Learn about App Store Optimisation and other inorganic ways of promoting mobile apps
- App Monetization: Understanding the App Business Model and various approaches to Monetize Apps
Project & Weekly Assignments: In this course, there will be weekly assignments to give hands-on experience in Mobile Marketing.
Research Based Internship: We believe that the real learning does not happen in the training sessions. For real learning, you have to make your hands dirty. We have designed research based internship in which you will do a research on one topic every week. For every good research submission, you will do blog post on ciim website with your credentials.
Tips for improving your ASO
To recap, let’s look at the ASO factors and the methods you can use to improve in those areas.
- Title – Having a keyword in your title can improve your app’s search ranking for that keyword by an average of 10.3%. As a best practice, you want to place your most relevant keyword, regardless of the keyword difficulty, in the title.
- Keywords – Constantly tracking your own keywords and the movement of your competitors takes time and effort. In order to have the time to focus on your app and not solely on ASO, use a service such as MobileDevHQ to track your search rankings, analyze your keywords, choose better keywords, and get updates about your competitors.
- Total # of Downloads – Now that our gut feelings have been proven with data, what can you do to get more downloads for your app? Improving your ASO is a great place to start. Beyond that, it is about marketing your brand and app to improve recognition, awareness, and appeal, from app store description to images, ratings/reviews, and social media presence. For a great place to start, check out these three inbound marketing strategies for mobile apps.
- Ratings and Reviews – As we saw above, apps with higher ratings also ranked higher. This raises a tricky dilemma: you want more ratings and reviews but not if they are negative. So, you need a way to connect with your customers inside your app, giving them a place to vent and talk directly to the developer. On the flip side, you want to guide happy customers to leave positive reviews for you.
Contact Us for Training: 9915337448, Email: email@example.com