Build better connections with leads and customers
What is Digital Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation refers to software platforms and technologies designed for marketing departments and organizations to more effectively market on multiple channels online (such as email, social media, websites, etc.) and automaterepetitive tasks.
Marketing Automation Course syllabus:
- Gain a deep understanding of how demand generation, lead management and marketing automation impact the sales funnel
- Learn how to build a demand generation and lead management strategy & process
- Learn how to select the right marketing automation solution
- Grow your organization’s sales pipeline and revenue
- Put your newly acquired knowledge into action-leave this course with a solid path to demand generation, lead management and automation success
We know you’re short on time, so we’ve cut out the fluff and jargon. These three condensed, 30-minute classes will get to the core of what you need to know to successfully plan, execute, measure, and analyze the highest-ROI strategies and tactics in demand generation.
Marketing Automation helps your business:
- Capture more leads – Don’t miss a single opportunity to engage with your audience
- Improve conversion rates – Get in front of the people who want to buy from you at the right moment
- Master e-commerce – Provide a seamless online shopping experience, 24/7
- Manage the sales process – Easily manage who you follow up with and when
- Save more time – Say goodbye to the mundane tasks that hold you back
How do you know if it’s time to invest in marketing automation?
If you’re producing effective inbound marketing content, you’re generating a steady flow of new, organic leads, and you’re ready to scale your successful efforts, chances are it’s time to focus your efforts on a marketing automation strategy that will nurture those quality leads into paying customers.
Below are some good questions to ask yourself when deciding if marketing automation is the right move for your business.
Are you generating a steady flow of new and qualified leads?
Is your sales team overwhelmed with the number of quality leads you’re passing along to them?
Has marketing and sales agreed on what conversations should happen with marketing and which with sales?
Do you have an efficient content strategy mapped to your buyer’s journey?
Are you tracking your leads’ digital body language across every touch point and marketing channel (not just email)?
Do you have a proven lead nurturing strategy that you want to scale?
These are all good signs that marketing automation (when done right) could work for your business. The key here is understanding that marketing automation does not do marketing for you, but can help scale your successful efforts.
What are the keys to successful marketing automation?
Though there are many pieces that must be put in place to establish a successful marketing automation strategy, there are two extremely key principles to keep in mind when developing a strategy that scales and evolves with your customers.
(1) Recognizing that marketing automation does not do marketing and lead generation for you, but can help scale your successful efforts.
The first step is building a pipeline of good fit leads by generating relevant, optimized content that speaks to your prospect’s needs and challenges. This is where inbound marketing becomes the building blocks of your marketing funnel.
(2) Centering your marketing messages around the real, live person at the receiving end of your campaigns.
That means we should treat them like a real person, not a fragmented self across different tools like email, social media, etc.
If we can leverage all the marketing tools, channels and behavioral data possible to paint a complete picture of a person, we can nurture them based on their unique challenges and interests, not based solely on the emails they open or click through.
Digital Marketing Success Begins Here – Learn the tips, hacks, and best practices to nurture and grow your business
Call for free demo class: 9878375376