Ecommerce Marketing Course in Chandigarh
CIIM.IN Provide you best training in E-commerce Marketing in Chandigarh. Ecommerce marketing is the process of driving sales by raising awareness about an online store’s brand and product offerings. Digital marketing for ecommerce applies traditional marketing principles to a multichannel, data-driven environment.
Ecommerce marketing can be divided into two general actions: driving website traffic and optimizing the user experience for conversion. Both are critical components to growing an online business – failure in one is all but sure to undermine any success in the other. Seasoned marketers can thrive in a digital landscape, starting with a solid foundation of common terms.
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC): Effective PPC campaigns drive users with intent to purchase, making it more efficient than many traditional advertising platforms. Businesses bid on impressions for paid listings at the top of search engine results, paying on a per-click basis. Impressions are determined by user search query, with strategy revolving around which keyword bids yield the highest ROI.
- Google AdWords: Google’s advertising platform pioneered the PPC model and capitalizes on the company’s majority share of the search market.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Traditionally used a synonym for PPC, referring to paid advertising campaigns. SEM is now used to describe marketing efforts for both organic and paid channels.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Unlike the paid media opportunities described above, SEO traffic comes from unpaid “organic” results on search engines such as Google and Yahoo. Successful SEO requires adherence to best practices on a product page level in tandem with content creation, inbound links, social media engagement, and many other factors that search engine algorithms take into consideration.
- Search Engine Results Page (SERP): The cumulative results from users executing a search engine query, comprising organic and paid listings. Having results on the first page of SERPs is critical to acquiring new customers.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): The process of improving every aspect of a website so that more visitors purchase. The most common metric for evaluating CRO efforts is conversion rate.