Twitter for Business Marketing Course in Chandigarh
Twitter for Business Marketing Course in Chandigarh – CIIM provide the best Twitter Marketing Course in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. 100% practical & live project training program. Join Now!.
With over 320 million active monthly users sending half a billion Tweets each day, Twitter has become a mainstream communications platform and is now considered by many to be a critical business tool.
But what does it mean for you and your organisation specifically? What things do you need to consider to use Twitter strategically?
This revealing one day course will mix together theory, hands-on exercises and discussion, to get you quickly and confidently up to speed with using Twitter in a business context.
Table of Contents
Twitter in Context and the Fundamentals
- How Twitter has become a mass market medium, and its likely future direction
- The core set up, Twitter terminology and etiquette
- Master the most important features of the platform such as hashtags, shortened URLs and images/videos
- Understand the potential uses of Twitter for your organisation
Principles of Marketing with Twitter
- Ascertain where Twitter fits in your marketing and communications strategy
- How to build a relevant audience
- How to engage your followers
- Twitter’s role in content marketing
- Key ways to use Twitter to create brand advocacy
- Twitter for lead generation
Paid for Promotion
- The principles of twitter advertising
- Demystifying ‘promoted accounts’, ‘promoted tweets’ and ‘promoted trends’
- How to choose the right Twitter ad options to fulfil your marketing objectives
- Learn about the ecosystem of third party tools that can be used to get the most the out of Twitter
- Identify the correct tools for your business
- How are different businesses and brands (large and small) using Twitter to help them in their business?
- Who’s got it right, who’s got it wrong?
Monitoring and Measurement
- How to monitor conversations related to your brand(s)
- Measure and understand your impact within Twitter
Creating your Twitter strategy
- Discussion and brain-storming how Twitter could be useful for your organisation – going beyond marketing
- Who in your company should be representing your brand and areas of business
- Guidelines for operating a brand Twitter feed
- Guidelines for employees
- A Twitter strategy example template
Twitter Marketing Course Benefits
Following this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Twitter and where it fits into your existing marketing, comms and PR activity
- Create an effective corporate Twitter strategy
- Use correct terminology and etiquette when tweeting
- Build a relevant audience
- Properly engage with your followers
- Use third party tools to increase effectiveness and efficientcy
All attendees receive an attendance certificate, a digital copy of course material and four weeks post course support online.
The Twitter for Business training course typically attracts marketing or brand managers, customer service managers and community managers from SME’s to organisations within the public sector, third sector and private sector.
Twitter Marketing Course in Chandigarh – Contact Address
Mobile: 9878375376, 9915337448