CIIM Provide the best hand on training in Google Tag Manager in Chandigarh, India. its 100% project based live training.
Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
Managing multiple analytics and marketing tags for your site can be a challenge. Redundant or incorrect tags can distort data measurement and reduce your site performance. In this self-paced course, you’ll learn how Google Tag Manager can simplify the tag implementation and management process for marketers, analysts, and developers.
- the core concepts and principles of tag management using Google Tag Manager
- how to create website tags and manage firing rules
- how to enhance your Google Analytics implementation
- how to configure other marketing tags, like Dynamic Remarketing
Tags are tiny bits of website code that let you measure traffic and visitor behavior, understand the impact of online advertising and social channels, use remarketing and audience targeting, test and improve your site, and more.
Never miss a marketing opportunity.
Rather than waiting months for site code updates, Google Tag Manager lets you launch new tags with just a few clicks. The result? You’ll enjoy faster, tighter control over your digital marketing and analytics programs.
We’ve packed Google Tag Manager with lots of great tools to take the pain out of tagging. Read on for more information about our most useful features.
Automated Tag Management
The full-featured Google Tag Manager API lets you customize the infrastructure to suit your needs, whether that means building your own tools or better integrations with your existing workflow.
Google Tag Manager tag technology allows you to have full control over how your tags fire and are defined.
We’ve designed Google Tag Manager with marketers in mind, but webmasters and IT folks will love it, too.
Accounts & User Roles
Google Tag Manager lets you share information with the right people and control permissions.
Just like custom tags, you can control when and how your tags fire, giving you just the data you need.
Integration & Templates
Google Tag Manager supports Google and non-Google measurement and marketing tags — many with built-in templates — so you can quickly adopt new marketing tools whenever you’re ready.
This course includes:
- Introduction to a Tag Manager. How it works.
- What you can implement and how it affects to your current marketing strategy and implementation.
- Tags, Rules and Variables in Google Tag Manager
- User Interface
- User management
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics tags (Visit, Event and Social tracking)
- Cross domain tracking.
- Ecommerce Tracking for Google Analytics.
Auto Event Listeners
- Link, Click and Form Submit listeners.
- Auto event listeners
- Auto event variables (Element Class, Element ID, Element URL and Element Text).
- Deploying the Google Tag Manager auto event listeners.
- The Google Tag Manager Data Layer.
- Floodlight integration with Google Tag Manager.
- Floodlight approval process for Display Tags.
- AdWords tags and implementation.
- Custom HTML tags to implement any other script or tracking.
Debugging and Publishing
- Manage versions in Google Tag Manager.
- Preview the implementation. Debug possible errors or issues.
- Push in live. Review to guarantee accurate data.
Mobile: 9915337448, email@example.com